The Something Dummy is the best heading practice ground dummy on the market. It’s the perfect height with the most anatomically correct head, horns and body. Not too too high-horned or too low headed and not too fat. Something offers the most realistic heading practice angle from the ground or when combined with the Something Steer Sled.
Videos & Demos:
Roping Heading Dummy Comparison
- Comes with medium horns and long horns and also has nubs for super short horn, muley, or calf roping practice. Each horns can be adjusted to 6 different positions.
- Balanced handle and sleek design leaves more room in your truck, trailer, boat, airplane, etc.
- Spread footing design gives Something a lower center of gravity making it stable but slighter lighter and more portable. than other dummies,.
- Correct head and horn height so the tip of your loop won’t hit the ground.
- Solid, durable LDPE construction that is weather and fade resistant.
- Slotted horn sockets prevent horns from rotating or falling out.
- Optional Super Hornstm available.
- One set of medium DuraHorns
- One set of long DuraHorns
- Authentic horn wrap (colors vary)