We Protect Your Privacy
Site Usage Disclosures
- This website may use these Google Analytics tools for Display Advertising: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Double-click Campaign Manager Integration, Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting and Remarketing.
- Users may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings.
You can see a full list of available Google Analytics opt-outs here >>
- We utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to:
- Inform, optimize and serve ads based on users' past visits to our website.
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactive with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website.
- We utilize data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to grow our website and better customize our information to our users' interests.
How We Protect Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following:
- This website will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”).
- The website and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This Website may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a “Secondary Use”).
- If this website intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This website may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on 7K Roping or the site: (b) protect and defend the property rights of 7K Roping or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect personal safety of users of 7K Roping, the site, or the public.
- If, at any time, a customer believes that this website has not adhered to these principles, please notify 7K Roping by emailing us at privacy@7Kroping.com immediately and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Return to home >>Home