IT’S ABOUT TIME! A breakaway and calf roping dummy and sled combination that’s realistic, portable, adjustable and durable…and with anatomically correct head, neck and height dimensions!
The Something Calf easily and quickly mounts into the Something Calf Sled with a simple strap and latching hook. Lock it down for breakaway practice or leave it unlocked to allow it to detach from sled when roped for calf horse training.
The Something Calf and Something Calf Sled are light and portable for ropers of any size/age. The sled is designed with three simple components so you can easily take it apart and haul it in your car, truck or trailer manger. Stable, adjustable design offers four different height settings to practice different setups.
Low profile metal tow cable prevents interference with your rope. Cable connections at skids prevent rope from catching on the skids. Tow cable also allows the sled to be pulled by horse, unlike sleds that have a long metal tow bar.
The Something Calf Sled is also compatible with the Something Steer Roping Dummy with a simple cable strap extender. If you are ordering the Calf Sled for use with your Something Steer, please call or send us a note with your order.
All 7K Roping Products are engineered in house and Made (MANUFACTURED, PRODUCED AND ASSEMBLED) in the USA.
Videos & Demos:
Something Calf and Sled Demonstration
- Portable 3-Piece Design
- Adjustable Height (30"-36")
- Durable Metal Construction with 5 Year Warranty
- Quick Latch Dummy Attachment
- Loose Calf Option for Calf Horse Rope Training
- 3 Tow Options - Nylon Rope, Bungee Rope, Horse Tow
- Something Calf Sled Dummy Bracket, Quick Release and Skids
- Steel tow cable with clips
- Nylon tow rope with heavy duty connection clips
- Bungee tow rope for lunge tracking and bump training
- Optional wheels allow calf sled to roll and allow for use with the Something Horse powered training chute
- Something Calf Dummy and Something Calf Sled sold separately
5-year limited warranty (excludes tow ropes)
No products found