The Something Dummy is the best heading practice ground dummy on the market. It’s the perfect height with the most anatomically correct head, horns and body. Not too high-horned or too low headed and not too fat. Something offers the most realistic heading practice angle from the ground or when combined with the Something Steer Sled.
The only dummy with a real life story. Read it here. (PDF)
Videos & Demos:
Roping Heading Dummy Comparison
- Comes with medium horns and long horns and also has nubs for super short horn, muley, or calf roping practice. Each horns can be adjusted to 6 different positions.
- Balanced handle and sleek design leaves more room in your truck, trailer, boat, airplane, etc.
- Spread footing design gives the Something Steer a lower center of gravity making it stable but slightly lighter and more portable. than other dummies,.
- Correct head and horn height so the tip of your loop won’t hit the ground.
- Solid, durable LDPE construction that is weather and fade resistant.
- Slotted horn sockets prevent horns from rotating or falling out.
- Optional Super Hornstm available.
- One set of medium DuraHorns
- One set of long DuraHorns
- Authentic horn wrap (colors vary)