The Something Sled is designed for use with the Something Dummy creating the Something Steer Total Training System - the ultimate and ONLY TOTAL TRAINING SYSTEM for Header, Heeler and Horse. The Something system combines the most realistic ground dummy with our state-of-the-art patented Sled loaded with training features and portability that no other sled can offer.
Plus…the Something Steer is the ONLY multi-functional sled that allows the header and heeler to practice a realistic team roping run - including turning, towing, dallying and facing – TOGETHER AS A TEAM!
Call for a quote on a custom colored Something Sled.
Low Cost Shipping $100 or Free Pick Up in Prosper, TX 75078
- Over 200,000 training combinations
- Quick latch load and lock dummy cable strap
- Something Hocks System with springless collapsing hocks
- Adjustable legs that can be set to five different independent positions
- Leg spread range from 18” to 36”
- Rotating hips with eight different settings
- Inside and outside corner shot
- Free swinging hocks drifter mode
- Dummy tilt left, right and down
- Authentic head and neck anatomy and horn wrap for realistic rope action
- Bad Handle tow bungee for lifelike action and the safest dally practice on the market
- Something Sled
- 9’ bungee tow rope with 18’ total stretch length!
- Quick release brass tow ring
- DuraHocks solid roping legs
*Does NOT include the Something Dummy. See the Something Steer Total Training Sled Package for sled/dummy combo package.
- Sled Weight = 100 lbs
- Dummy Weight = 35 lbs
- Total Weight = only 135 lbs
- Compare to:
- Smarty and Heel-O-Matic Drifter at ± 200 pounds
- Heel-O-Matic Trainer, Time Machine & Hot Heels at ± 300 pounds
- Which means:
- Less wear and tear on your 4-wheeler or UTV
- No heavy tow bar or compression spring required
- Easier to load in your truck or trailer by yourself
- Assembled length: 70”
- Width of Skids: 48”
Something Sled Assembly Instructions
Something Steer Roping Sled Comparison