The Something Steer Total Training System Sled Package includes the Something Sled and the Something Dummy for the ultimate and ONLY TOTAL TRAINING SYSTEM for HEADER, HEELER, and HORSE.
Unlike sleds with horns that stick up and collapse, the Something Steer offers the most realistic head and horn configuration (including horn wrap) and angle of attack for the truest heading practice. Plus, horns that won't collapse allow for complete header and head horse training, including dallying, turning, towing, facing and backing with the pressure of a real steer...training you just can't get with any other sled.
The load and lock dummy strap makes it easy for anyone to take the dummy on and off the sled. The ability for a header and healer to make a complete run together makes it the perfect and most interactive sled for the family and team. Numerous horn, body and head configurations allow for progression from easy to difficult training options.
Unlike cheaper, less durable sleds, the Something Steer and Something Dummy are Made in the USA and backed by a 5 year warranty.
Discounted UPS Flat Rate Shipping: $150 (continental US) or Free Pick Up in Prosper, Texas.
- Over 200,000 training combinations
- Quick latch, load and lock dummy strap
- Something Hocks System with springless, collapsing DuraHocks
- Adjustable hocks can be set to five different independent positions
- Leg spread range from 18” to 36”
- Rotating hips with eight different settings
- Inside and outside corner shots
- Free swinging hocks drifter mode
- Dummy tilt left, right and down
- Bad Handle Tow Bungee for lifelike action and the safest dally practice on the market
- Calf Dummy also fits into the sled (sold separately)
- Something Sled
- Something Dummy
- 7' bungee tow rope with 15' total stretch length
- 7' Nylon Tow Rope with connection clip and quick release brass ring
- Short Black DuraHorns
- Long Black DuraHorns
- Real Horn Wrap (colors vary)
- DuraHocks Solid Roping Legs
- Diamond visual targets on hocks
- Sled Weight = 100 lbs
- Dummy Weight = 29 lbs
- Total Weight = only 129 lbs
- Compare to:
- Smarty & Heel-o-Matic Drifter at ± 200 pounds
- Heel-O-Matic Trainer & Smarty Xtreme at ± 300 pounds
- Which means:
- Less wear and tear on your 4-wheeler or UTV
- No heavy tow bar or spring required
- Easier for one person to load in the truck or trailer
- Assembled length: 62”
- Width of Skids: 48”
Something Steer Roping Sled Comparison
Something Sled Assembly Instructions