The Something Hocks Trifecta Adapter is part of the first and only three-way heeling dummy. Designed to be used with the Something Hocks attachment and rear spine from your Something Sled. Use the hitch adapter to mount your Something Hocks to your truck, hang them on the fence, trailer or grill guard with the jumbo clips, or set them up directly on the ground. Easily assembles by hand without tools for ease of use and portability. Takes up minimal space in your truck or trailer. Unlike cheaper, less durable products on the market, the Something Dummy, Sled, Horns, Legs and components are Made in the USA and backed by a 5 year warranty.
When used with Something Hocks, features include:
- Over 300 training settings
- Adjustable legs with 5 independent settings
- Leg spread range from 18” to 36"
- Springless collapsing hocks
- Inside and outside corner shots
- Free swinging hocks drifter mode
- Rotating hips with 8 different settings
- Hitch adapter attaches to any 2”x 2” hitch receiver (1 ¼” adapter sold separately)
- Ground Stand
- Fence Adapter
- Jumbo Carabiners for easy hanging almost anywhere
- Please Note: Hips/Hocks are not included (If you do not already own a Something Sled, see Something Trifecta Heeling Dummy for a package that includes the Hocks and Hips)
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Assembled width: 30”