Did you know:
- You lose about a 10th of a second for every foot of rope that you slide?
- The NevaWrap provides over 50% more surface traction than rubber strips?
- An avid roper can spend over three days of his/her life buying, searching, begging, finding, peeling off, and wrapping strips of tube around a conventional saddle horn?
- You only use about 10% of a rubber strip before it breaks?
The NevaWrap is guaranteed to:
- Stop the Clock
- Reduce Rope Run
- Save Time
- Save Ropes
- Save Money
- Outlast & Outperform all Rubber Strips
The Dally Post replaces conventional saddle horns and the NevaWrap dally device means you will never have to wrap again. A push button embedded safely in the top of the cap releases the bearings in the heavy duty locking pin which allows the cap to be removed. The NevaWrap with inner aluminum sleeve slides effortlessly over the Dally Post, and the cap snaps back into place.
The push button is recessed to avoid hand injury or accidental activation. An oversized safety hole ensures the cap won't accidentally come off. One-way interlocking elements prevent the cap from rotating or being installed incorrectly.
- One Dally Post
- One NevaWrap 2.0 w/ Proprietary Formula and Aluminum Insert
- Attachment Hardware
Call for quantity discounts.
Dally Post Overview
Design & Safety
Options & Features
How to Get One